One of the best things about being a Sweat Pink ambassador is getting to participate in fun giveaways like this!
Take the Leap 30 Day Yoga Challenge is an opportunity to pause a few moments each day from February 2 – March 8, 2015 and connect your mind to body.
Just a pose or two, or a full class, will do!
Post a photo to your social media page of choice each day, hashtag it with #taketheleap #sweatpink #prana, tag @prana and @FitApproach…and you’ll be entered to win up to $500 worth of prAna gear!!
When I think about yoga, the first thought that comes to mind is strength. Yoga centers me and makes me feel empowered.
For me, the biggest challenge when it comes to yoga is finding a class time that fits my busy schedule. Taking the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink is a great way for me to make time during the day to do even just 3 poses to center myself.
My favorite place to yoga is in a dimly lit room because it is so relaxing.
Come on guys, Take the Leap with me! https://www.facebook.com/ groups/1525412337742204/
Join prAna’s & Sweat Pink’s Take the Leap 30 Days of Yoga Challenge and be eligible to win $500 worth of prAna gear and / or be the lucky winner who gets to gift $500 worth of prAna gear to one lucky winner. They just launched their new spring collection so you best get on it!
- How long does the challenge last? 30 days – from Feb 2-March 8.
- Are there specific poses we have to do / share each day? No! You can share and do any yoga poses that suit you. We encourage you to check out what our challenge leaders are doing for inspiration!
- How much yoga do I have to do for it to count? If you do yoga every day and commit to doing it everyday, this challenge will be amazingly beneficial. Even 5 minutes of yoga in the morning before work, school or play counts in our book!
- How do I participate?You can participate by sharing images of your favorite yoga poses, yoga images, yoga gear and using the hashtags: #taketheleap #sweatpink #prana and tagging @prana @fitapproach on Instagram, your blog, Twitter, in the Take The Leap Facebook group, your Facebook page (or wherever else you share online!)
- Can non Sweat Pink’ers participate? Of course! The more, the merrier, we always say.